Please keep these dates free, keeping in mind that our workshops and forums are a “work in progress”.
Event information will be distributed to the mailing list about a month before the workshop date, but feel free to send us an email in the meantime if you are seeking information.
- 4 February – Natural History with Geelong Field Naturalists and Meet & Greet
- 15 April – Chess Workshop
- 15 May – Forum: Understanding and helping the sleep of your child and toddler with Emeritus Professor Dorothy Bruck
- 20 May – Animals Workshop
- June – Architecture and Design Workshop
- July – Visit to State Control Centre – EMV
- July – Music Workshop
- 27 August – TBC
- TBA – AGM
- September – Magic Workshop with Adam the Magician
- October – Yoga/Mindfulness Workshop
- 16 October- Forum: Perfectionism, Resilience and Mental Health
- 18 November – Permaculture and End-of-Year Celebration